10 Makeup Setting Sprays You’ll Want For Summer
Happy first day of Summer! To prep for the heat waves to come, stock up on setting sprays that will keep your makeup from sliding down your face. To reduce and eliminate any oily buildup after a long day spent outdoors, or (in my case) a few minutes.
I’ve gathered the top 10 makeup setting sprays on the market.
- Dermablend Set & Refresh Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray $24 — A long-lasting makeup setting spray that enhances your skin’s overall complexion throughout the day.
- Caudalie Grape Water $22 — A signature, 100% organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Makeup Extender Spray $17 — Provides the ultimate fixing power to extend the vibrancy and freshness of your look from morning to night, with no cracking, fading, or running.
- Kiehl’s Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng Hydrating Mist $27 — Keeps skin hydrated under dry conditions, increases skin-cell respiration, and helps maintain moisture for a soft and smooth finish.
- Tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray $28 –It’s formulated to help improve the wear of makeup for 16 hours while instantly refreshing skin throughout the day. It’s rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin C for a firmer, brighter, smoother look.
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray $22 — Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with this cooling, oil control mist that increases the longevity of your makeup. With 5 scents to choose from : green tea, jasmine, lavender, lemongrass, and peach.
- Bliss Color Get Set & Go Makeup Setting Spray $24 — This weightless, non-sticky formula locks makeup in for longer wear. It’s infused with Kaolin clay, aloe vera and specialized polymers to help prevent fading, sliding, and caking.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray $30 — Giving your makeup some serious staying power, with over 16 hours of wear. It’s suitable for all skin types and features patented Temperature Control Technology — which lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep everything in place.
- Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray $44 — The vitalizing and energizing mist contains glycerin, which acts as a natural humectant, helping attract moisture to the skin and providing hydrating effects for a moist, supple surface.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray $8 — Only at ULTA! Stop the shine with this oil fixing spray which has a matte finish and keeps makeup in place with no smudging or fading.
It’s going to be over a hundred degrees every day for the next two weeks. I am not looking forward to that what-so-ever. I still like to wear either a tinted BB Cream, SPF, or moisturizer on my face to protect it, so setting it with a spray is essential to keep it from wearing off. Personally, I have the Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray and use it quite often. I bought it at ULTA a while ago and love the matte finish it gives my skin. I would like to splurge and try out a new one… I’m thinking the Gerard Cosmetics spray, because “Slay All Day” is the BEY word for ah-maz-ing!
Let me know what you think of these setting sprays. Do you have a favorite? What would you recommend.