This is a fun way to get bright one-of-a-kind beautiful nails. This pink and blue color combination is my favorite because it reminds me of cotton candy and ice cream. I’ll be wearing this trend all throughout May!
What You Will Need:
1. Makeup Sponge or Angled Eyeliner Brush
2. Complimentary Colored Polish (2-3 different shades)
3. Clear Top Coat
– start with your 2-3 favorite complimentary pastel polishes..or neon!
– apply 2 coats of the base color on your nails.
– allow 10 minutes to let them dry.
– layer the darker color and swipe your nail with a brush or sponge starting from the middle, working your way down the edge.
– start by applying the color from light to dark and repeat.
– let your nails completely dry and then apply a clear no chip top coat.