National Drink Wine Day
Happy National Drink Wine Day! Do you celebrate this every day?
February 18th is celebrated across the United States as “wine day” to spread the love and health benefits of wine. So pop the cork and enjoy a glass of your favorite Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot, Shiraz, or Zinfandel in honor of the occasion.
“The health benefits come from moderate wine consumption, defined by the American Heart Association as one to two four-ounce glasses a day.”
-Reduces Hear Attack Risk
-Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
-Reduces Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
-Lowers Risk of Stroke
-Cuts Risks of Cataracts
-Cuts Risk of Colon Cancer
-Slows Brain Decline
-Helps with Anti-Aging
-Reduces the Risk of Depression
-Prevents Breast Cancer
Wine, especially red, has been studied over many years, and with impressive findings, it may promote a longer lifespan.
Top 10 Best Selling Wine Brands of 2015 & 2016
1. Robert Mondavi : liked by high class people, has a light smell that attracts drinkers
2. Hardys : product of Australia, has won more than 6 trophies in the world wine market
3. Gallo : USA brand, quality wine of excellent taste
4. Concha Y Toro : very attractive bottles with different flavors, very successful wine
5. Yellow Tail : one of the oldest in the wine market, manufactured in Australia
6. Lindemans : HQ in Middlesex, gives a party status
7. Jacobs Creek : superior quality grapes, very strong wine flavor
8. Blossom Hill : made with a lot of fresh fruit, less amount of alcohol
9. Beringer : sales percentage is very high, another old wine in the market
10. Sutter Home : product of the Swiss German, very affordable
CHEERS, drink up!