I always get excited when a bunch of new products hit the beauty store. Especially fun and bright colored products for the Summer. I stopped by my local Sephora a few days ago and could not believe how many new products were on the shelf. I had to swatch them all and see which ones were my favorite and what I wanted to put on my wish list.
I listed my favorite ten products that I thought were definitely worth showing you — a few of which I’m going to buy A.S.A.P. (Jaclyn Hill Face Palette, Givenchy Bronzer, Tarte Mascara, and Lancome Juicy Shaker).
During the Summer when my skin gets (A LOT) more sunshine than normal, I take advantage of experimenting with different bronzers and highlighters. My next mission is to conquer the “CONTOUR” !!!
1. Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer $52 — A unique baked bronzing powder that creates the perfect sunkissed glow. This paraben free, smooth texture allows buildable results that makes it easy for contouring.
2. Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illumninator $42 — A portable cream stick highlighter in a first-ever universal shade for instant dew payoff.
3. Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette $52 — A limited edition iconic face palette that gives you all the glow you could want. It features five shades: two highlighters, two mineral blush shades, and a luminous blush hue in Rose Spritz.
4. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled To Perfection $40 — An exclusive face contouring and highlighting kit to enhance and minimize facial features in just a few simple steps. It provides two essential sculpting shades, a matte highlighter, and a luminous light shade.
5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick $17 — An innovative lip formula with six indulgent finishes including: matte, satin, metallic, high shine and shimmer. There are 20 shades exclusively sold at Sephora. Aloe Vera, Jojoba, Avocado, and Babassu oils nourish and soften lips making them feel extra hydrated to along with a bold pop of color.
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow Pomade $33 — This is an intentive lip care pomade with a natural, self-adjusting, rosy tint that’s enriched with a melt-in gel that transforms into a shiny, rosy oil to immediately smooth and plump lips.
7. Lancome Juicy Shaker $21 — An addictive lip oil with a super-soft cushion applicator for a wash of color with a hint of shine. Peach kernel oil soften lips, while sweet almond oil conditions them.8. Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Couture Mascara $29 –A revolutionary, intense, and super shiny formula that gives lashes length, volume, and curl with deep saturated color.
9. Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara $23 — A jet-black volume-packed mascara so anyone can master the tarte of the fringe. It’s infused with triple-black painted mineral pigments to insure there is never any flaking.
10. Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette $60 — A limited edition, pop-up palette featuring 20 exclusive shades: all inspired by character’s from Disney’s Through The Looking Glass.