I get really excited during the winter months because I know that’s when beauty companies are going to release a bunch of limited edition items and collections.
Advent calendars are one of my favorite things to purchase before December because it is so much fun to be able to open a box every day.
Last year I purchased the Benefit Advent calendar and I was a bit disappointed (maybe because it’s particularly not my favorite brand) due to the fact that for $100 you definitely did not get what you paid for.
This QVC Beauty Advent Calendar seems like it’s pretty good for the money, especially since you get 24 different products ranging from fragrance, to skincare, and makeup. Take a look at what comes inside!
PRICE: $79.96 plus shipping or four payments of $19.99.
Includes these trial-sized pieces:
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream Leave-In Hair Perfector
- bareMinerals(R) Bare Radiance All-Over Face Color
- Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream
- Doll 10 lip gloss and lipstick
- Three Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare two-step Extra-Strength Alpha Beta Peel packets
- IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Laura Geller INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- Mally Volumizing Mascara
- Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash
- Murad Rapid Age Spot & Pigment Lightening Serum
- NEST Fragrances Midnight Fleur Eau de Parfum
- Perricone MD Photo Plasma
- Philosophy: Amazing Grace Shampoo and Shower Gel, Miracle Worker Moisturizer, Purity Made Simple Cleanser
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
- Strivectin SD Advanced
- Tarte: LipSurgence Lip Tint, Brazilliance maracuja self tanner
- Tula Revitalizing Eye Cream