Spa Life – Product Review
Spa Life is a company who has created a unique approach to the standard spa experience. They want to bring the luxury of a spa into the comfort of your own home without you having to spend hundreds of dollars. They pride themselves on extensive research and ingredients that are made to target specific benefits in every treatment they offer. I was extremely excited when Spa Life contacted me to work with them in a sponsored post. I have a love for anything that will benefit my skin and they have tons of incredible products for the eyes, lips, face, and body.
- Coconut & Shea Butter Hydrating Facial Mask ($6 each/$18 3pk) — Shea Butter is made from the nuts of the Karite Tree that grows in the semi-arid regions of the Savannah regions of West and Central Africa. for years, women have used Shea Butter for their dry, sun-exposed skin. It contains beneficial vegetable fats that rejuvenate skin. Together with coconut, which has long been thought of as an effective light-weight moisturizer and hydrant, your skin will be soft, supple, and flake-free.
- Goats Milk & Mediterranean Olive Oil Luminous Facial Mask ($6 each/$18 3pk) — Goats milk contains a substance called capryllic acid that helps maintain the skin’s natural pH level and is slightly acidic to prevent the overgrowth of bacteria. Capryllic acid is also easily absorbed into the skin and helps exfoliate dead skin cells helping to keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
- Avocado & Vitamin E Face Wraps ($15 3pk) — Throughout Central and South America the avocado is highly regarded for it’s extremely nourishing properties. It was a favorite of the Mayans for it’s ability to heal and soothe irritated skin. Avocados contain healthy fats and phytonutrients which help maintain skin tone and complexion, in addition to softening dull, dry skin.
- Wake Up Under Eye Revitalizer in Espresso & Vitamin E ($15 each) — Wake up those tired, worn eyes! The caffeine found in Espresso revitalizes and stimulates the under eye area, and Vitamin E acts as a super moisturizer. Gentle and soothing, this treatment leaves the delicate skin around your eyes feeling softer, firmer and glowing, leaving you looking youthful and well-rested.
- Almond Milk & Honey Renewing Facial Mask ($6 each/$18 3 pk) — Almond Milk is an excellent source of Vitamin E, a known antioxidant. Antioxidants protect skin cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E acts as a shield by protecting your skin from harsh elements like sun exposure and pollutants. Honey infuses skin with moisture to keep skin looking fresh and beautiful.
Radiant Under Eye Treatment in Diamond ($25/6 treatments) — Diamonds are a girls best friend! A simple, relaxing 20 minutes can make your under eye area rejuvenated and brightened. Combined with the anti-aging ingredient collagen, your skin will be more firm. So many powerful ingredients in one will help you dazzle, sparkle, and shine.
Glow to Go Self Tanning Towelettes ($18/30 cloths) — Forget harmful tanning beds, and throw out your messy self-tanners. Get a healthy, natural glow, on the go! Golden bronze skin is now yours with just a simple wipe of a towelette. Easy and convenient, these tanning towelettes leave skin feeling soft, smooth, and glowing!
HydroSoothing Eye Pads in Cucumber ($10/6 treatments) — These eye pads are pre-moistened with real fruits and vegetables, and other natural ingredients. Specially designed to rest over the eye area, so you can sit back and relax. The cooling sensation helps to de-puff eyes and alleviate irritation.
Hydrating Collagen Lip Plumping Mask Infused with Red Wine ($25/6pk) — This lip mask is infused with natural plant collagen, pro vitamins, hyaluronic acids, rose essence and grape seed oils as well as other essential ingredients that will help restore your lips. The lip mask will gradually dissolve under body temperature and permeate quickly into the skin.
— This is me wearing the Avocado & Vitamin E face wrap. It is very moisturizing and felt nice on my skin. All of their masks are sheet masks/wraps — none are in cream, clay, or mud form which disappointed me a little bit. I’d have to say that my favorite products were the under eye masks, and the lip masks. The face wraps are nice, but they did not leave my skin looking much different than before. The Self-Tanning towelettes are amazing, I actually showed some color after a couple of uses, and the cucumber eye pads were totally luxurious!